“At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
WHAT TO EXPECT
Having your photograph taken can be an unusual and unfamiliar experience. Unless you're an experienced model or regularly within the public eye, the betting is you probably have very mixed feelings about the prospect.
I, for one, love those natural candid moments that can't be staged. Thats why I love these sort of shoots. These are stripped backed, raw and real moments that require very little of anyone. They're fun! We decide on a location, dress up, put on some music and throw caution to the wind and explore.
Ahead of a shoot people often say to me "I'm sorry if we look awkward and uncomfortable!". I often respond; "Yeah you will... For about about five minutes. And then...
The bigger, the braver, the more daring... the better. You'll be so taken up with what's going on you'll have entirely forgotten about needing to look good, most of all, you'll be natural. I'll give you the occasional direction and it will be fun. We'll have a laugh. And before you know it two hours will have passed and we'll have a collection of precious memories for you to keep.
This is an invaluable investment ahead of the wedding day, it's the best way for us to get to know each other, for me to understand your relationship and what makes you both tick. It's also a great excuse to escape from all the wedmin likely taking up your every waking moment.
Relaxed & Fun Storytelling
• A location of your choice in within the South West, or creative input from myself if you’d like.
• Duration 2 hours (outfit change x 2).
• Approximately 40+ high resolution individualy edited photos.
• A chat before the shoot to discuss ideas and the style of the shoot you’re after.
• Easy direction on set as to how to best capture your personalities and the true essence of your relationship.
• Online gallery to share with friends and family.
• Option to add a professional hair and makeup artist and videographer
We will work together beforehand to discuss the most beautiful locations and perfect outfits to compliment them so that we make the most of the opportunity.